- Refrigerator (3 cubic foot)
- Cooktop with Cover (3 Burner, Propane)
- Furnace (16k BTU)
- Exhaust Fan (3-Speed Reversible)
- Opening Roof Vent
- AM/FM Stereo with CD-DVD Player
- Propane Tanks with Tank Cover (Dual 20 lb)
- 35 amp Converter
- 12v and TV Cable Outlet
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Dual Battery Ready
- Solar Ready
- Prewired for AC
- Rear 52“x76” Permanent Bed with Additional Easy Access Storage)
- External BBQ quick disconnect
- Water Heater (6 Gallon) with Outside Shower
- Cassette Toilet with full enclosure
- Rain Sensor Fan
- Wet Bath Package (Shower, Cassette Toilet, Grey Water Tank, Water Heater, Outside Shower)
- Outdoor Speakers (2)
- Interior/Exterior LED Lighting Package
- Solar Package: 80 watt folding panel, 10 amp controller, panel wiring
- CSA Compliance Package
- Expanding Hard Sided Front Dormer
After looking long and hard for the perfect camper option for exploring Montana and Yellowstone, we think we have found it. These are hard-sided, pop-up, travel trailers. This means they are extremely easy to tow (even for the complete novice), are safe in Grizzly country, and warm on cold nights.
Once the A-Frame system is deployed (it is power operated in the Chalet XLs and takes about 2-minutes), there is a sense of airiness and brightness unlike any of our other rental options. The Chalet XLs feature a queen sized bed on one side and a large dinette that folds into a full sized bed on the other. The Chalets forgo a lot of the at-home comforts, like microwave, TV, and AC in exchange for simplicity. They do have a cassette toilet and wet bath (when not in use it acts as extra counter space), 3-burner stove, stereo, and fridge. There is an expandable dormer that really brightens up the interior, premium LED lights, and dual battery and propane for off-the-grid reliability. Basically, everything you need while camping, nothing you don’t.
Consequently, the Chalet XLs are a go-anywhere, and go fast travel trailer option. So far we are hugely impressed with the ease, comfort, and quality of these rental campers.
For pricing, availability, and more specs check out our online travel trailer reservations.