Your privacy is exactly that, yours. We will never share, sell, loan any information from our guests, clients, associates, friends, ever.
However, when you rent from Explore Rentals, we will collect some information from you as required by state and federal law, our insurance carriers, and common sense. This information may include:
- Name, address, date of birth, drivers license and or passport information, and a copy of either documents respectively.
- Credit card information.
- Insurance carrier information.
- Your employer and contact address and phone numbers.
- Geolocation of electronic devices used to contact us through any rental equipment.
- Information received/ transmitted by your computer/ phone/ tablet browser.
- Itinerary information and flight itineraries used in conjunction with your rental.
- Publicly available credit history and other publicly available information .
This information may be used for legal reasons we deem appropriate in order to protect our rights and rental equipment and to pursue remedies to any damages we may sustain. This will be done in legal accordance to the laws of the State of Montana and Gallatin County.
We take this information, and your privacy extremely seriously, and go to extensive lengths to protect this information both in its electronic and physical formats. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the security of this information, including but not limited to SSL encryption, PCI compliance, and a really big safe. However, no security system is perfect.
Should you have any questions or concerns about privacy and/ or security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-922-0179.